Providing Only the Best in Professional Tree Care Services
At Jeff H. Pro Tree Care, we offer 35+ years of residential and commercial tree servicing experience. You can count on us to deliver a full-service experience that is sure to exceed your expectations.
For many Twin Cities residents, tree removal is often a necessary evil instead of a want, especially if severe weather is to blame. Whether you have one tree that needs removal or a handful, you can trust Jeff H. Pro Tree Care to tackle the job… and to do it well. With industry-specific equipment — including aerial bucket lifts and high-grade rigging — we can safely cut and lower or fall even the largest of trees. Over the course of nearly four decades, we have successfully removed hundreds of trees, both those that are still standing and those that have already fallen.
- Thinning of trees that are crowding each other
- Precision removal of trees that are too close to homes or other structures
- Complete removal of trees that are dead, diseased, or damaged from pests
- Trees that are dangerously leaning toward buildings or over roads
- Trees that have cracked or split from lightning or high winds
- Trees that have fallen due to straight-line winds, ground saturation, ice storms, heavy snowfalls, etc.
- Trees that need removal to make way for the construction of a deck, patio, addition, or shed
When it comes to trimming and pruning, it is all about making your trees look their best and maintain optimum health — now and into the future. At Jeff H. Pro Tree Care, our staff is well-qualified and even award-winning when it comes to taking care of trees. When you call, you can expect to talk to a friendly expert who has a true passion for trees.
- Removal of unwanted or dead limbs
- Lowering or raising of tree canopies
- Clearing utility lines or power lines of interfering tree branches
- Removing tree branches from houses or other structures
- Annual trimming/pruning services
- The removal of damaged, diseased, or dead limbs
- The removal of limbs that are damaging other structures (utility lines, power poles, siding, shingles, playsets, etc.)
- Proper pruning to promote structural strength
- Proper pruning to encourage vertical growth or horizontal spread
- Appropriate shaping based on the tree’s species
A well-maintained lawn and garden can do wonders for your property — increasing home value, deterring pests, and more. If you want the benefits of a beautiful outdoor space but don't have the time, skills, or patience to keep up with necessary maintenance, call on us for help. As an established tree care and landscaping company serving the Twin Cities Metro, we offer a variety of lawn and garden care services to suit your needs.
- Weed control
- Lawn mowing
- Lawn edging
- Tree maintenance
- Shrub maintenance
Stump Removal/Stump Grinding
Whether it is an old tree stump or a newly created one, it is never wise to leave a tree stump in the ground. Left alone, a tree stump can take years to decompose and, in the meantime, can cause numerous headaches, such as: detracting from the look of your yard; attracting termites, carpenter ants, and rodents; creating a tripping hazard for guests; and last but not least, damaging lawn mower blades. Fortunately, with stump removal services from Jeff H. Pro Tree Care, all of these issues and more will quickly be ground away. We have the equipment and experience to remove any size tree stump safely and effectively. Contact us today for an estimate.
Storm Damage Clean-up
Getting your life back in order after a devastating storm takes time. From property repairs to storm debris cleanup, the process can be frustrating, physically taxing, and time-consuming. But we can help. At Jeff H. Pro Tree Care, we assist Minnesota property owners with one of the first steps in the storm repair process — tree removal and servicing. Whether trees have snapped from high winds or building ice, fallen from ground saturation, or a tornado, our team has the experience and training to handle all kinds of storm cleanup. Our crews can mobilize quickly and are available 24/7. We take the greatest safety precautions when it comes to trees that have fallen onto buildings or power lines, and we pledge to work tirelessly until the job is done right, no matter how extensive the cleanup.
Even if your property’s tree appears to have survived the storm, it is always wise to have a certified arborist take a look. This is especially true if your neighbors’ trees sustained damage. Detecting cracks, damaged limbs, or structural weakening can be difficult if you don’t know what to look for — so be sure to call us. While we would rather not meet you under such unfortunate circumstances, we will be there FAST when you call.
- Safe removal of trees from structures
- Fall leaning or split trees
- Block and haul away trunks and limbs
- Mulch branches and brush
- Emergency service is available year-round, 7-days a week